Monday, July 7, 2008

Starting New

Well, I figured since I'm kinda starting a new life, I should probably start a new blog. I know not everyone has facebook yet (what's wrong with you people that don't?), so here's another avenue I have to try to be responsible to update. Good luck to me.

So, I am now back living in Florida. Big shock for some, I know. I miss Maine dreadfully, and my life up there (and the mountains!), but God's ways are bigger than mine. I am awaiting word from a school down here as to whether or not I've been hired for next year. I am in the running to be the Junior High Science Teacher. How cool is that? I am living in Fort Pierce; well, really, it's just over the Port St. Lucie line, so just barely in Fort Pierce. I'm living with my best friend from high school, John. He came up for my college graduation, so most of you have at least seen him. :) John is an incredible friend, and he's helping me out a lot. That's one of the many things I continually thank God for; He has never failed to bless me with absolutely incredible, amazing friends, no matter where I've lived.

So that's my starting post. As I start my new life in Florida, I start my new blog here. I love you all, my friends. God is good, and I just have to see what He has planned for me back down here. :)

Tammy's Post Thought: I used to say I'd never live in Florida again. Remember, NEVER SAY NEVER!!!

No comments: