Sunday, July 27, 2008

Recent Developments

So here's a list of recent developments that have taken place in the past few days:

1) So far, total fundraising received/expected for my missions trip to Kentucky is $195. Thank you so very much for those who have given already. I can't thank you enough, honestly. Paypal seems to have made things a bit easier. :)

2) I just got back from my 10 year high school reunion. I'm sure I'll be writing another post on that particular event later. Suffice it to say, it was amazing! What I had hoped the reunion would be. Old face, old friends, and actually making new ones that before cliques would not have allowed. And holy dance floor! I don't think some of us ever left it, lol, but man was it fun! I learned I could shake a little something, lol...

3) After much agonizing and praying, I have come to a decision about job placement for next year. As it stands right now, I will be taking the job at Barnabas Christian Academy down here in Port St. Lucie when offered. It just seems to make sense. I've been praying for the Lord to make me wise in this decision (Psalm 32:8 being my prayer), and I believe He has answered. It will be extremely difficult, because it's so much more traditional an environment than I ever imagined myself in, but it can only be a learning experience. And I am a good teacher; I will be effective there.

4) I miss everyone! I can't tell you how I love catching up with people and hearing what's going on and stuff. I'm really gald I'm back blogging again, because it makes it easier to interact with everyone, even though we're spread out everywhere. Blessings on all of you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like things are looking up.

YOu know I am headed to florida on the first, I'll be in orlando for about a week. think we might be able to conect?

Unknown said...

yes the first of agust, i'll be in till the 8th. my parents have a time share and we are having a relaxing family vacation. I'm going to shot you an email with my phone number.

Unknown said...

Tammy did you get my email?