Tuesday, December 2, 2008

How DARE they????

Okay, now I'm ticked. Raise my gas prices, whatever. Charge me almost $5 for a gallon of milk, you suck, but okay. But, when you go messing around with my DOLLAR MENU, YOU ARE BEING CALLED OUT! How dare they take the normal double cheeseburger off the dollar menu without warning?? Has anyone else noticed this? They've replaced it with the McDouble. What's the difference, you ask? I'll tell you what the difference is: ONE FREAKIN' PIECE OF CHEESE! The double cheeseburger has two slices of cheese, the McDouble has one. BIG FREAKIN' DEAL!!!! Is a slice of cheese worth taking it off the dollar menu? Now they've gone TOO FAR!!!

4 comments:

Aaron Perry said...

Hi Tammy,

I actually that it a shrewd move by McDonalds. How many double cheeseburgers does McD's sell in a day? I would guess around 50,000,000. If a slice of cheese costs 5 cents, that's a savings of 2.5 million dollars...minus all the plastic waste! Not bad thinking, imo.

Unknown said...

you crack me up.

Tammy Craig said...

Lol...do you have stock in McDonald's, Aaron? ;) hehe...

No, you're right. They are probably saving a bundle. I just wonder how many people are going to not be paying attention to their amount and start paying more for a double without realizing it, lol. I was shocked.

And thank you, Kristi. It makes me happy that in these terrible times, I can make someone smile...lol... :D

Anonymous said...

Actually, I guess we can all live without a second piece of cheese when you look at the grand scheme of things.