Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thank God for a white Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone! I wonder how many of you were thrown off by the title of this post, thinking, "How is it a white Christmas in FLORIDA?" Well, it's not. But I'm not in Florida! I am in Maine and loving it! It is wicked windy here right now, but it's a clear blue sky, snow on the ground, wonderful people around, and much love everywhere. Christmas doesn't get too much better than this. Thank You, Lord, for the honor we have of worshipping You every day, but this day especially. To end, I would like to share one of my favorite Christmas songs. It's a newer one by Joy Williams. Some of you may have heard it before, some of you may not have. But I think it's a wonderful tool to get us thinking about that night over 2000 years ago, when our Redemption, the Perfection of God's Love, entered into our world so that we could once again enter into His. Have a blessed day, everyone! Love ya!

1 comment:

matthew said...

Glad you had a white Christmas Tammy :)