Monday, November 3, 2008

Urgent Prayer Request

I would ask all of you to please pray for the Bailey family. There are two sons, one in third grade and one in my class (sixth grade). The boys were not in school today, and we received word this evening that their mother had a heart attack today and is now in a diabetic coma. That's all the information we have right now. This is very serious, and the boys are so very young. Please pray for strength, courage, and, in essence, a miracle. Matthew (the young man in my class) has not made a commitment to Christ yet that I am aware of. I don't want this to be a catalyst to push him away. I will keep y'all updated as I know things. I am going to try my best to keep Matthew up to date with his studies and such, but there's no telling how long it'll be. Thank you very much.

No comments: