NFL Predictions
-
AFC (-8)
East (-8)
Buffalo 12-5
New England 10-7
NYJ 5-12
Miami 3-14
North (-7)
Cincinnati 11-6
Baltimore 11-6
Pittsburgh 6-11
Cleveland 2-15
South (+3...
3 weeks ago
With God, all things can become new. Fresh starts are allowed anytime, anywhere. "Praise the Lord, the God of Israel. He always was and always will be." ~ I Chronicles 16:36
4 comments:
Hi Tammy,
I actually that it a shrewd move by McDonalds. How many double cheeseburgers does McD's sell in a day? I would guess around 50,000,000. If a slice of cheese costs 5 cents, that's a savings of 2.5 million dollars...minus all the plastic waste! Not bad thinking, imo.
you crack me up.
Lol...do you have stock in McDonald's, Aaron? ;) hehe...
No, you're right. They are probably saving a bundle. I just wonder how many people are going to not be paying attention to their amount and start paying more for a double without realizing it, lol. I was shocked.
And thank you, Kristi. It makes me happy that in these terrible times, I can make someone smile...lol... :D
Actually, I guess we can all live without a second piece of cheese when you look at the grand scheme of things.
Post a Comment