Well, I think I would have to label today an all-around disappointing day. No calls for jobs for the summer, no call from the Christian academy that I was told I would get (after calling them today because they didn't call me yesterday), and I've spent the last three nights at auditions for a production down here that I eventually didn't get casted in, mainly, I feel, because I have to miss a week of rehearsals in August because of my missions trip to Kentucky, and the play opens in September. There was really high interest in me until then. I had to tell them upfront about the trip, because it wouldn't have been right to spring it on them after casting, if I would have made it. So a lot of work comes up unproductive. How many times have I felt that?
I don't function well if I'm not working. I don't think I could ever be a stay-at-home wife. Maybe if I had kids or something, I don't know. Just feeling wicked restless right now. Most people enjoy wearing a butt groove into a couch. I do not. I feel unproductive and lazy when I'm not working, and it has the tendency of getting depressing. Not a need-some-meds depression, but it certainly doesn't make me feel good. And that's what I've been fighting lately. Oy.
Tammy's Post Thought: In this world you will have trouble. But take heart, for I have overcome the world. ~ Jesus
NFL Predictions
-
AFC (-8)
East (-8)
Buffalo 12-5
New England 10-7
NYJ 5-12
Miami 3-14
North (-7)
Cincinnati 11-6
Baltimore 11-6
Pittsburgh 6-11
Cleveland 2-15
South (+3...
3 weeks ago

1 comment:
you life is a bit like mine right now. Love you Tamber the great and powerful beautiful one ; )
Post a Comment